Friday, March 1, 2024

Great Backing Tracks And Tabs By Anurakt Scheepers

I was searching YouTube yesterday for the song "Big Sciotia" by Dave Hum and found this beautiful version by Anurakt Scheepers in the Netherlands. Particularly, pay attention to the last half of the song. Wow! ...

Big Sciotia

Then I found Anurakt's forum page with a few other songs, and best of all, free backing tracks and tabs! These are brilliantly done in Dave Hum style...

Timour The Tartar Backing Track | Video | Tabs

Tim Lam Backing Track | Video | Tabs

Raggle Taggle Gypsy/Drowsey Maggie Backing Track | Video | Tabs

More Songs By Anurakt Scheepers

All of these song backing tracks are also available at Dave Hum's website, and many more. I was playing along yesterday with Dave's track for Arkansas Traveller. Wow, I am amazed how he arranged the percussion on that track, it is impeccable.

Like Anurakt, I first discovered Dave Hum's music in 2018, and I've been smitten with learning the banjo since.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 String Banjo Instruction [1967] - Earl Scruggs

5 String Banjo Instruction Album [1967] - Earl Scruggs